samedi 29 avril 2017

Pink Carnival - My Creative Scrapbook DT

Bonjour à toutes,

J'a encore une page réalisée avec le kit Limited Edition d'avril de My Creative Scrapbook de My Creative Scrapbook aà vous montrer.

Hello Sweeties

I'm up of My Creative Scrapbook blog with another layout made with the April's Limited Edition kit.


J'ai commencé par protéger le fond avec du gesso transparent. Une fois sec, j'ai ajouté plusieurs peintures que j'ai dilué pour obtenir un effet aquarelle.

I primed the background with clear gesso. When dry, I added different paints that I watered down to obtain a watercolor effect.


Pendant que le fond séché, j'ai découpé quelques feuilles dans un papier aquarelle.

While the background was drying, I die cut a few leaves in a watercolor paper.


J'ai peint le chipboard et les feuille avec la peinture Sparks Raven Black.

I paint the chipboard and the leaves with the Raven Black Sparks.


J'ai coupé quelques morceaux de papiers que j'ai ajouté sous la photo avec quelques "Ephemera". Puis j'ai ajouté les fleurs et les feuilles

I cut a few scrap of paper that I layered under the photo with some Ephemera. Then I added the flowers and the leaves.


J'ai terminé quelques mircobilles, glass glitter, perles de rocailles et sequins.

I finished with some micro beads, glass glitter, glass beads and sequins.


Matériels / Materials:



My Creative Scrapbook LE kit:
  • Papers:
    • Prima (Rose Quartz: Stone Quartz);
    • Kaisercraft (Ps I love you: Companionship);
  • Ephemera - Prima (Rose Quartz);
  • Flowers - Prima (Provenza);
  • Chipboard - Creative Embellishments (Arrow frame with hearts);



Other products:
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Micro Bead: Silver; Glass Glitter: Pitch Black; Glass Bead: Plum); 
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Rose Vintage, Pink Blush, Rusty Red, Back Berry; Sparks: Raven Black);
  • Art Basic - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

4 commentaires:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...